Today’s food feature post is going to be on a recipe from Becel®, the Honey-Ginger Chicken Kabob. This recipe is perfect for those outdoor lunches, picnics, or even barbecues. Pack it along with you and serve it to all of your guests. It’s guaranteed that your guests will be asking about the chicken kabobs the entire time.
Honey-Ginger Chicken Kabob
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Recipe serves: 4 servings
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into large pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely grated fresh ginger
- Thread the chicken and vegetables alternatively on skewers, then arrange in shallow nonaluminum baking dish
- Combine remaining ingredients, then pour over kabobs. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight
- Remove kabobs from marinade. Grill or broil kabobs, turning and basting frequently with marinade until the chicken is thoroughly cooked (should take around 15 minutes).
- Remaining marinade can be boiled 1 minute and served as a sauce.
Make sure to follow Belleza Moda Magazine to keep up to date with our latest posts. Thanks for reading.
Official Website: www.bmmag.ca