Today’s post is going to be a recipe from All Recipes on how to make a scrumptious Peach Cobbler. This recipe garnered a 4.5 star out of 5 star rating on All Recipes and has hundreds of reviews that you can take a look at if you want feedback from other people. This dessert is perfect, especially for this time of year. Can you picture it? A sunny, bright Spring afternoon where all your closest family and friends are gathered around a large picnic table. You have just finished the delicious main dishes and you’re not hankering for a good, sweet dessert. This is where the peach cobbler comes in. Make sure to comment below and let us know how your experience was with this recipe!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready in: 45 minutes
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of margarine (melted)
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced canned peaches, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Pour the milk into the dry ingredients, and then stir in melted margarine. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Arrange peaches on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, for about 30 minutes
Make sure to follow Belleza Moda Magazine on our social networking accounts to keep up to date with our latest posts.
Official Website: www.bmmag.ca