Today, Belleza Moda Magazine brings you a delicioss recipe courtesy of bbcgoodfood.com. This is a perfect dessert to make for entertaining guests, sharing with family, as a dessert for a date, or even to just enjoy by yourself.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook for: 1 hour and 45 minutes (remember to chill overnight)
200g digestive biscuits
75g butter, melted
600g full-fat soft cheese
250g golden caster sugar
150g tub natural yogurt
3 medium eggs
Finely grated zest 2 lemons, juice of 1
50g plain flour
1. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas and line the base of a 20cm round springform tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Crush the biscuits in a food processor or in a food bag using a rolling pin. Tip into a bowl with the melted butter and mix well.
3. Push the biscuits into an even layer into the base of the cake tin and chill until needed.
4. In a separate bowl use an electric whisk to beat the soft cheese with the sugar. Next beat in the yoghurt then the eggs one at a time.
5. Finally beat in the lemon zest, lemon juice and flour.
6. Fold through two thirds of the raspberries crushing them very slightly so they start to bleed into the mix then tip the mix on top of the biscuit base and smooth over the top.
6. Bake for 45 mins then turn off the oven, leave the cake inside for another hour then cool at room temperature.
7. Chill overnight. To serve, remove from tin, scatter with remaining raspberries and dust heavily with icing sugar.