Today’s feature post is going to be another simple and fast recipe. This recipe serves four, so if you’re just cooking for yourself to try it out make sure to adjust the ingredient sizes as necessary.
Spicy Salmon with Bok Choy and Rice
Hands-On Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: Serves four
1. 1 cup of white rice
2. 2 tablespoons of honey
3. 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
4. 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red peppers
5. 6 ounce of skinless salmon sillets
6. 1 pound of baby bok choy
1. Cook the rice according to package instructions (or use the 1:2 ratio, 2 cups of water for every 1 cup of rice).
2. While the rice is cooking, combing the honey, soy sauce, and red pepper in a bowl.
3. On a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, boil the salmon fillets until they’re opaque throughout (should be around 8 – 10 minutes). Make sure to baste with the honey mixture during the last 3 minutes.
4. Steam the baby bok choy (cut into quarters) until tender (should take around 8 – 10 minutes). However, if you like the bok choy a little cruncher, feel free to take out the bok choy a few minutes earlier.
5. Serve the bok choy with the salmon and the rice.
For more recipes, make sure to follow Belleza Moda Magazine on our social media accounts.